Obama’s Photographer Clicked 2 Million Photos Of Him In Eight Years – These Are The Best Ones
1. Barack Obama enjoying a peach.
2. The President greets Custodian Lawrence Lipscomb with a fist bump.
3. Obama enjoys a good laugh ahead of his appearance at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
4. Obama kisses First Lady, Michelle Obama, for the “kiss cam”.
5. The President has dinner with members of the public who wrote letters to him in Denver, Colorado.
6. President Obama puts his toe on the scale as trip director, Marvin Nicholson weighs himself.
7. Barack Obama playfully runs with his family dog, Bo.
8. The President greets Prince George, who is in a bath robe.
9. Obama plays with a toddler Spiderman.
10. The President plays with the Deputy National Security Advisor, Ben Rhode’s daughter, Ella Rhodes.
11. Son of a White House staff member pats Obama on the head.
12. Barack and Michelle share a private moment while others try “not to look”.
13. Obama with former President of the US, George Bush and Bill Clinton.
14. Obama watches the screening of Men in Black 3 with service members and their families in the White House Family Theatre.
15. Barack and Michelle dance at the Governors’ Ball in 2009.
16. Obama plays football in the Oval Office.
17. Obama rides back to his family quarters after attending the Inauguration Day 2009.
18. Obama celebrates New Year Day by taking a dip in the ocean in his native state Hawaii, back in 2012.
19. Obama being goofy with kids as he loves to be around them.
20. Obama walks across the Rose Garden of the White House.
21. President Obama walks inside the White House.
22. Obama brings twin boys of Katie Beirne Fallon, Director of Legislative Affairs, into the Oval Office.
23. Obama’s wave aligns with a beautiful rainbow as he boards Air Force One.
24. Obama sits for a 3D portrait being produced by the Smithsonian Institution.