25 stunning photos that need no Photoshop
Every creative shot stands out from the millions of ordinary photos thanks to one simple fact: it was taken at exactly the right moment. It can be an especially striking lightning flash, a tiny fish caught in an open beak or an unusual shadow, but these photos are all captivating in some way.
Because of this, you don’t have to be the best photographer in the world to get the best pictures. Sometimes you just need to be at the right place at the right time, and don’t hesitate to press the magic button.
We prepared for you a fresh collection of dramatic, unusual photos that didn’t take any editing — only skill, patience and a dash of inspiration.
1. Spotted at Cortes Bank near San Diego, California, a curious harbor seal swims through an underwater kelp forest. © Kyle McBurnie
2. Sunset at Pensacola Beach, Florida. © Anthony DellaCroce
3. Yunnan, China. © Dimitra Stasinopoulou
4. King Penguin chicks in South Georgia. © Amanda Stadther
5. Rancho Cucamonga, California. © Stuart Palley/EPA
6. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. © Sergio Moraes
7. The spirit of spring, Washington. © Aswin Gunawan
8. The morning light comes to Cemoro Lawang, Indonesia. © Silentino Natti
9. Explosion illusion. © Corey Arnold
10. Albino Crab Spider on a cactus in Nuevo León, Mexico. © Alberto Gaytán Mtz.
11. Millions of Pink Flamingos at Lake Nakuru, Kenya. © Michael Poliza / Mercury Press
12. Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado. © Garret Suhrie
13. Surfing with dolphins in Kalbarri, Australia. © Matt Hutton
14. Morning meadow meander in Billings, Montana. © George Burgin
15. Varanasi, India. © Suditi Guharoy
16. 138 Parachutists. © Brian Buckland
17. Lightning over the Arabian Peninsula taken from ISS. © NASA / JSC
18. Sunrise in Bushy Park in London, United Kingdom. © Max Ellis
19. A nursery where swans are bred. © Rex / Fotodom.ru
20.Tourists coming back from the active volcano crater Tolbachik in Kamchatka, Russia. © Dmitry Bud’kov
21. Olympic National Park. © Justin Jung